How to Get More Productivity Out of Your Meeting
Corporate professionals are finding newer and better ways to make meetings more productive. By utilizing different methods of conveying information, we are entering a world that emphasizes on elevated communication in order to increase work output. For your next corporate event in Maryland, incorporate these meeting tips in order to get the most out of your peers.
Smart Tips for Productive Meetings
- Be Exclusive - Put a cap on how many people attend. No one wants to be in a situation where they're being made to feel like an accessory to a corporate discussion. Lesser attendees mean personalized attention and allow you to focus on fewer individuals, rather than a crowd. It is also economical to limit your audience!
- Time Yourself - It's very easy to get lost in the details, and that's why an agenda helps! Prepare and send one out in advance. Stick to the pointers listed in your agenda and plan how long each discussion will take. Not only will this inspire punctuality, but it also prevents the meeting from spilling over the amount of time that was planned.
- Ditch Powerpoint - With the way technology is improving, presentations can be more interactive. Tools like Canva or InDesign can be utilized to design innovative animations. With modern applications, you can help inspire your peers during your meeting.
- Unplug Your Laptops - Unfortunately, information retained drastically reduces when working on a laptop while attending a corporate gathering. It eats through valuable time that could be spent listening. Ask attendees to keep their devices away and this allows them to focus more on the agenda.
- Change the Scenery - It's easy to get used to existing amenities in the workplace, but this time try taking a leap and search around for interesting meeting venues in the area. Don't miss out on an opportunity to help offer new surroundings for better productivity!
Meeting Venues in Oxon Hill, Maryland
When looking for a place to offer your peers a change of atmosphere, look no further than the Harborside Hotel in Maryland. Our hotel reflects contemporary grandeur with sophisticated services and state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment where people are made to feel motivated and creative! Request for a proposal today
and plan your Maryland meetings in our 11,000 square feet venue complete with luxury facilities for your every need!